Terms Of Service
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions are fundamental part of this booking agreement (booking form), concluded between the pubcrawls.eu and customers, who are booking a certain travel arrangement. Once the customer complete the booking online is presumed that he accepts these General Terms and Conditions. The booking the customer makes is obligatory and therefore its is possible for customer to cancel his booking exclusively according to these General Terms of Conditions. The customer is responsible for all the costs and consequences,which may occur due to incorrect information he has provided when making a booking.
1. Pubcrawls.eu is a friendly service established with a goal to provide high quality party experiences for foreign visitors of cities across Europe. The brand Pubcrawls.eu and the website www.pubcrawls.eu as well as all its components (programming code, design, photographs, text, etc.) and subpages (www.pubcrawls.eu/ljubljana, www.pubcrawls.eu/zagreb, etc.) are intellectual property of creators of the brand and thus protected by copyrights. Any copying, usage or abuse of the brand and/or website and its components is subject to litigation according to local law.
We are committed to do our best to provide current and accurate information on the website www.pubcrawls.eu. However, we cannot be held liable for errors, omissions or results that may be obtained by misuse or misunderstanding of this information. We reserve the right to correct errors as soon as they are brought to our attention and, more generally, to modify, at any time, without notice, all or part of the Website and these Terms and Conditions without any responsibility that may be incurred as a result. The Site may contain links to other sites that we do not use. We can in no way be held responsible for the provision of these links to access these sites and external sources, and can not accept any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from these external sites or sources that are neither approved nor verified by our team.
All information submitted by the customer at any time will be kept private and confidential. We will not give, rent, sell or distribute any of received private information, such as name, phone and/or e-mail address. This personal information is used strictly for purposes of communication between customer and Pubcrawls.eu and organisation of services and/or for promotional use.
The customer agrees with these Terms and Conditions by ordering services from Pubcrawls.eu either over website, email, telephone or by making payment without preorder.
2. Pubcrawls.eu offers fun activities during your stay in the city. All our services are combined in tour packages which are presented and can be booked on our website. The price of each tour package includes several services as presented on the website, but you can also order additional services. Usually the tours start in late evening hours and go on late into the night. If for any reason you wish to finish the night early, you are not entitled to a refund. All the programs lead by Pubcrawls.eu are usually finished till 3:00 a.m. if not otherwise agreed between the customer and Pubcrawls.eu - depends on the program.
On different nights, some venues are busier than others. Our tour guides will use their local knowledge and experience to take you to the best place that particular night. This might mean that sometimes we will take a different route than advertised on the website. All this is done for the best possible experience of our clients.
In many cases Pubcrawls.eu is an intermediary between the customer and the end performer of service. Although our team is devoted to finding and providing only the best services for you, we cannot be held accountable for mistakes, mishaps or negligence made by third persons.
Pubcrawls.eu reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues, routes and prices. In the event of a change, Pubcrawls.eu will endeavour to substitute comparable venues and level of quality, but accepts no liability for changes.
3. All our tour packages can be booked on our website. It is very important that you give us your correct personal information. The booking can be usually amended at a later time for which you will bear no cost. Sometimes paying the order confirmation fee online can complete the booking online. This fee is non-refundable and serves as a confirmation of your reservation. The rest of the payment due will be done in cash with your party guide. Usually confirmation fee is not necessary so in this case, you pay all of the money directly to your party guide just before the program or on the program.
4. Pubcrawls.eu reserves the right to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the presentations at any time and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes.
All changes by the customer to the original booking must be made in writing by email by the person who submitted the booking. Although we will try to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
The cancellation of the booking by the customer is non-refundable, if prepayment was made. Pubcrawls.eu reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavour to avoid this unless absolutely necessary.
5. All Pubcrawls.eu participants must be 18 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licenses, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification. All customers ensure that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour and that they are in good physical and mental shape.
Pubcrawls.eu reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at our discretion for any reason and at any time. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of our employees, guides and affiliates when on tour with us.
On our tours large quantities of alcohol are often consumed. All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being. We don't encourage any of our clients to engage in any dangerous activity or to drink excessively. Pubcrawls.eu cannot accept any responsibility if the client drinks too much or engages in dangerous activities and suffers injury, illness, death, loss or damage as a result.
All venues (including bars and clubs), attended during our tours reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour. Pubcrawls.eu accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund money in such an event.
6. It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, identification and/or visa permit for the duration of the tour. The client is also fully responsible for his/her personal belongings and luggage during his/her stay. Pubcrawls.eu cannot be held accountable for loses or thefts of these items.
7. By making a booking every customer agrees that Pubcrawls.eu has the right to publish all the photos and videos that were made during the program (the photos and videos could include every customer) in promotional and commercial intentions.
8. Pubcrawls.eu offers quality tour packages for ultimate satisfaction of our clients. We want you to leave our city happy and full of new exciting adventures. Our team is devoted to organise great tours.
Despite all our efforts we urge you to give us feedback in any form. If the client has a complaint he/she must bring it to the attention of the tour guide right away. That way our team has the chance to rectify the situation upon evaluation of the complaint. Possible amendments to the tour in the interest of satisfaction of a client can be made only if the complaint is presented during the tour. Complaints made at a later time will not be taken into consideration. Should the complaint be presented during the tour and the problem remained unresolved another complaint must be made in writing to Pubcrawls.eu within 5 days of the completion of the tour.
9. Pubcrawls.eu reserves the right to cancel the program at any time if the customer does not obey the instructions of the tour guide and appears likely to endanger the safe and comfortable progress of the tour, that client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. In this case the customer does not have the right to any refund or cover any additional costs incurred by customers as a result.
9. All clients are expected to obey local laws and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve Pubcrawls.eu of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or losses caused by a client is the responsibility of the client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If the client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Pubcrawls.eu as a result of the client’s actions.
10. The General Terms and Conditions and the relationship between a customer and Pubcrawls.eu shall be governed by the local laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions. A customer and Pubcrawls.eu agree to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court located in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
ALFALFA, Ana Anderle s.p., Smokuč 65, 4274 Žirovnica DŠ: 23488522, MŠ :7996969000.
General Terms and Conditions shall take effect on the date of 1.07.2017